New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted

HP Diagnostics probe does not remain selected in PC > Edit Test > Diagnostics tab > Configure

Hi!

I am facing a weird problem that I don't even see any online reference to!

I am trying to enable a probe in a PC test. I can click on the checkbox for J2EE/.net Diagnostics and click on the configure icon (on the diagnostics tab) but whenever I select a probe > click on OK, Save/Check-in and exit and go back to check, I never see the probe selected.  

Additional info:

I launched PC in the same VM that runs the Diagnostics Server.

And in there, I did see the probe remain selected. When I tried from my workstation, I saw the same issue - the probe does not remain selected.

Any clues..??  

We are on PC 11 patch 12 and HP Diagnostics 9.12.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shivajidatta

Hope you are doing well!,

I just want to let you knwo that I am investigating about this current issue and hoping to send your valuable infomation to you.

Thank you and Best Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.