Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HP LoadRunner Analysis: Word Report Generation Error

Hi,

When I am trying to generate a MS word report with LoadRunner Analysis following error is getting populated.

"Report Generation has encountered an error and must terminate. The error may be due to a large number of graphs inserted in to the report".

Even I have tried with blank report (no graph), but same error was encountered.
Regards,
Gagandeep Malviya

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: HP LoadRunner Analysis: Word Report Generation Error

may b this is a windows common problem....restart the system and try again, may b temp folder is getting full while generating the report, may b the RAM u hv in ur sytem is not enough, may there are some problems with the analyser.....there could be so many problem...u just hv to adopt hit n trial method.....once i tried to generate one crystal report but i failed....tried so many things but no luck...then changed the system it worked.......still hav no idea what was the reason for not generating the report in that particular system.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Thanks for reply.

But initially it was working fine. Even i have fetched many word doc reports for different tests. One day automatically this problem came across me. I re-installed the tool 2-3 times, but still the problem is persist.

Could you/anyone please know me the root cause of problem.
Regards,
Gagandeep Malviya

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Kindly let me know if any body have solution for above mentioned problem.

And also please explain me the root cause of the problem.

Thanks,

Gagan

Regards,
Gagandeep Malviya

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.