Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Loadrunner 9.10 license key information

I logged into a server using RDP and installed trial software HP LoadRunner9.10.

Now I got the license key information. Can I install it again in the same server? If so, in order to install the license, should I go to the Configuration License information and give the new license key and does that complete the installation?

Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If you still have LR 9.10 installed you can just start LoadRunner and go to the Configuration>LoadRunner License and input your key.

If you have uninstalled LR you should still be able to re-install the software on the same machine and then apply the license Key as above.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i want license kay of this software.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.