Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP PC Database Schema

Hi,

I downloaded the chh file from Performance Center(Help -> Documentation Library -> API References -> HP Quality Center Database Reference) but it does not have the columns that are there in actual PC project DB tables (like TS_PC_BLOB, TS_PC_TOTAL_VUSERS, etc in TEST Table).

Is there a separate documentation that can help me in finding the significance of these columns ?

I'm trying to understand the xml content of the TS_PC_BLOB column value in TEST Table. Especially about the tags like <ScriptUniqueID> in the xml.

Please reply if anyone knows more about PC backend reference Database.

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moevd from LoadRunner Information and News to Performance Center Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP PC Database Schema

PC DB schema is proprietary. If you wan to execute Load Tets without using PC client, you can use REST api to trigger it. Refer to REST API of PC for more information. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.