Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Performance Center 11.0

Hi Everyone,

In an interview, I was asked whether we can do "scripting in Performance Center" without invoking vugen(HP laod Runner). To my knowledge we cannot create/ write/ modify a Vugen script in "Performance Center" without the use of VUGEN. But still am wondering if there is a way for doing it.. Can you please tell me if there is any possible way to create/ write/ modify Vugen scripts using Performance Center ?

If there is a way,

1. can you tell me how to do it ?

2. Which all protocols can be created by PC ?

3. Steps to create them along with any additional plugin/HP support software required ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP Performance Center 11.0

Hi

I believe there's a slight misunderstanding here.

HP Performance Anywhere is a SaaS based solution for Application Performance Monitoring (APM).

HP Performance Center focuses on load / performance testing in pre-production.

Suggest posting this item in the relevant forums handling Performance Center and LoadRunner.

These forums can be found here: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/ct-p/sws-LoadRunner.

Thanks for joining the HP community!

Regards

Yair

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP Performance Center 11.0

It is possible to create simple URL based scripts from PC 9.5

After selecting a project, click "Vuser scripts" in the left panel. There will be a button on the right that says "Create URL-Based Script". I would guess this means you can only create web scripts, that too through URLs and not through recording.

You can always download existing scripts from PC and modify the C files in any text editor and upload them back, so modification of any protocol script is possible as well.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.