Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP VuGen 11.04 with IE9

When checking the Run-time Setting/Browser Emulation, the Browser version is only 8.0

am I missing something?

I was under the impression that Patch LRVUG_00028.EXE included IE9 support.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP VuGen 11.04 with IE9

Hi blsteve1

Hoping you are doing well!

In face, IE version 9 is supported, but it is only for LoadRunner 11.51 and onwards.  I checked on the same path you specified and the reason why the IE version 8 and not 9 is available, it is because, for the new web technologies (CSS3, HTML 5, JQuery, Javascript)  that was approaching  with incorporations of IE version 9 and 10. 

Version 9 is only supported for the LoadRunner 11.51 and onwards, it is stated that IE 9, can be supported, may be it was a grammatical error during the release of those Patch 4.

I attached 2 Pam for LoadRunner 11_04 and LoadRunner 11.51 and it displayed the which of the LR version supported IE v9.

Kindly, I expected this information was useful.

Thank you and Best Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.