Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP load Runner books in market.Cab we buy online?

please send me below details for HP Load Runner books

Book Name :
Author :
ISBN :
Publisher :
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP load Runner books in market.Cab we buy online?

I would suggest to read the LoadRunner books online that comes with installation.
-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks but any book available in market specific to load runner?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

These items do not exist. Blame can be laid squarely at the feet of Mercury for squashing the publishing market for Mercury tools. I had hopes that with the merger of HP that these publishing restrictions would have been stricken, becoming normalized with the provisions of other HP software. However this has not happened and the provisions which stymie the publishing market for Mercury tools in general and LoadRunner in specific continue. The interface and API set is considered to be Copyrighted and therefore subject to restrictions which cause any prospective author to submit their work to the license holder (HP) for approval with no guarantee of the outcome.

Why spend days and months on a book if the odds are substantially stacked against the book being approved for publication?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.