Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP loadrunner - problem in replay

I have recorded a script in loadrunner 9.5, but when I am replaying it, it is giving error stating "step download time out".

When I am doing same steps manually, then the application is working fine.

please tell what should I do in this case and where is the problem?

thankyou.....
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I suppose some of the requests on the page are taking more than 2 min (120 sec) to respond. You can increase this value by following the steps given below:-
(1) In Vugen, go to edit run time settings.
(2) Navigate to Preferences.
(3) Click Options.
(4) Change "HTTP-request connect time out", "HTTP-request receive time out" and "Step download time out" values to >120 sec (say 300 sec).

Regards,
Vinu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

thanks vinster,

now its working fine, but it is taking 40 to 60 sec to download the step. How come it was taking more than 120 sec, previously?

thanks again for your reply.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

may be u r using different sets of data...ur developers can ans it better
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

thanks alot for the valuable replies.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.