New Member.

Hanging 25% during creating analysis data

Environement:

ALM-Server 11.52 Patch 1

PC-Server 11.52 Patch 1

PC-Host 11.52 Patch 1 - Controller/Data Processor

PC-Host 11.52 Patch 1 - Load Generator

PC-Host 11.52 Patch 1 - Load Generator

After running tests the test goes into state 'Creating Analysis Data'.. it sits there for awhile at 25% and then eventually goes into state 'Failed Creating Analysis Data'.

How do I fix this?  Please help.

This is the event log:

"Result analysis critical error. Reason: 'Process HP.PC.AnalysisWrapper abnormaly terminated'"

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Hanging 25% during creating analysis data

Hello
This could mean you have not enough space on your data processor or controller machines, however this may require a deep troubleshooting, so pelase check on the hard drive space for controller and data processor hosts, if your have enough then open a case with support since this problem is too complex to be reviewed here.

regards
Highlighted
New Member.

More than 3gigs free on each box. I will open a case with support as this was working fine previously.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

SR 4646866101 was created.  I am not sure if you provide support on SRs or forums only.  Thanks for the help so far.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello, Yes I saw it yesteday, I will be working closely to Rodolfo to assis you.

regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Thank you both for your support.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

can you manually open a '.lrr' analysis file from the data processor (when you RDP directly to that machine)?

Mike Constantinou, ISTQB
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Could you please try on a different machine with analysis, choosing Tools\Options as on the screenshot below?

BR,

Ivo

IvoHri
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.