Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Has anyone used Sitescope to monitor Informatica or cognos?

Hi,

I have to do performance testing of Informatica and Cognos application. Could you please let me know how i can use Sitescope for monitoring?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Has anyone used Sitescope to monitor Informatica or cognos?

Hello

I know this is an old thread, but I am faced with doing the same thing at my company.

We are attempting to obtain performance and availability metrics for enabling tools including Informatica and Cognos.

Sitescope is one of the tools we have available so I am investigating ways to use it.

Did you ever find any solutions?

One of the things we might try is using a standard Stiescope URL monitor to test the admin login page of the Cognos dispatcher process.

Informatica seem a bit trickier because if you test the admin url page for the domain thread it may be up and running but the repository and the other component (can't remember the name) might be down.

Let me know if you want to discuss. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.