Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help: Failed to download RawResults.zip file from Performance Center.

We are using HP Performance Center as services (https://almrwc214p-pcs.saas.hp.com/) for our performance tests. It worked well for several weeks. however recently I started to have difficulties to download the RawResults.zip file from the Performance Center site after successful test runs. The file appears downloaded without problem, but were not able to be unzipped due to corruption. Strangely, the same RawResults.zip file size sometimes are different when I tried with different sessions or workstations. I also tried with a different network connection and still the same issue. I see all these point to potential issues at the Performance Center site. May I know anyone had the similar issue before and what else that I can try to fix this. Thanks for the help.

Jonathan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Help: Failed to download RawResults.zip file from Performance Center.

I'm having the same issue.  It is possible impacting larger zip files more.  Each time I attempt to download, the zip file is corrupted in some way so that I'm unable to open.  So far, I've downloaded the same file 7 times, and it has been 13,788kb, 10,188kb, 46,008kb, 41,608kb, 45,572kb, 43,440kb, 45,572kb in size when downloaded!

It is obvious that my zip file is large, but I cannot tell from PC what size it is.  I'm perservering with trial and error just now.  I do have a ticket open though.

Did you get a resolution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Help: Failed to download RawResults.zip file from Performance Center.

Hi Claire,

Do you download the results from HPE SaaS environment or from an on-premise deployment?

Do you download from My Performance Center or from ALM .NET client? Can you try in both and share if you still face the same sisue

I haven't heard about an issue like that. I did hear about a different issue where results files that cannot be unzipped due to a CRC error in the zip file. Given your description I am sure we are talking about two different issues.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.