Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[Help] Performance Center support invoke ActiveX?

Hi,

I encounter an issue with my project. The system is a vendor system - EMC corporation Captiva. The system will call an ActiveX - PDI with some functions. I have tried many portocol for it -WEB(HTTP/HTML), Web(Click & Script), Windows Sockets. However, HTTP 500 error occurred when the script call the ActiveX plug-in.

Here is my question, can the performance center support invoke ActiveX? Any solution for my case. Many thanks!!

Best regards,
Moon
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: [Help] Performance Center support invoke ActiveX?

have you enabled activeX support?

Please refer attached snap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shivaram,

Thanks for your reply. However, I cannot find the setting you describe in the snapshot.

May I know which Performance Center version and which protocol you used?

btw, my performance center version is 9.12 and attached my setting with Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol in the attachement.

Thanks and regards,
Moon
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Shivaram,

As my project has been kick off. May I seek for you repl ASAP. Many thanks

Best regards,
Moon
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Moon,

I suggest you to log a case with HP support.

Someone would officially look into your issue and assist you in resolving this error.

I think I had this setting in LR 9.0 or 9.1....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Shivaram,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Would you please tell me how to log a case to HP for the official support?

Thanks and regards,
Moon
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.