Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help needed in scripting

Hi All,

I am scripting a application that is built with the combination of the technologies flex sdk 3.5.0.12683,player WIN 10,0,12,36 and Buisinessbridgefx 1.1.5.6.
I am currently using 9.50 verdion of Load runner for scripting.I used the protocol advisor to get the suitable protocol for scripting and it suggested me Web(Http/Html) and Ajax(Click and script).I tried with the Web (Http/Html),here i am facing a problem with handling the Binary data.please find below is a sample request that I got when recorded.
web_custom_request("amfsecure_3",
"URL=https:/{ApplicationURL}/cfx/messagebroker/amfsecure","Method=POST",
"Resource=0",
"RecContentType=application/x-amf",
"Referer=https://{ApplicationURL}/cfx/faces/CFX.swf",
"Snapshot=t61.inf",
"Mode=HTTP",
"EncType=application/x-amf",
"BodyBinary=\\x00\\x03\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x04null\\x00\\x02/5\\x00\\x00\\x02\\xFA\n\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x11\n\\x81\\x13Oflex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage\\x13operation\rsource\\x11clientId\\x15timeToLive\\x13timestamp\\x0Fheaders\\x17destination\tbody\\x13messageId\\x06!getQueryExplicit\\x06Wpagecode.pages.moduleFLX.FlexQueryInterface\\x01\\x04\\x00\\x04\\x00\n\\x0B\\x01\tDSId\\x06I9617742B-F40A-1087-B41B-83A1F2C16ADC!DSRequestTimeout\\x04"
"<\\x15DSEndpoint\\x06\\x1Bmy-secure-amf\\x01\\x06%FlexQueryInterface\t\\x05\\x01\\x06\\x86\\x07selectsClientName_DSPL,sName_DSPL ,sProfileID_DSPL ,sProfileName_DSPL ,sClientFileName ,dtStepArrival_ST ,sStepName_ST ,sStatusMessage_ST ,fTotalAmount_ST ,fNormalizedAmount_ST ,iTotalTransactions_ST ,iTotalFailedTransactions_ST ,Status ,_Identifier ,sChannelName_ST ,sClientId ,Name ,Label from ecCitiFile+ where Status > 4 and sClientId = '2901' order by _Identifier Asc RANGE 0 "
"100\\x06%MainBusinessBridge\\x06I28C3B0E1-912E-9828-129A-D6ACE1B85CE7",LAST);

Please suggest me some kind of solution.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Help needed in scripting

Use LB/BIN and RB/BIN in your WSRP statement to capture the binary values.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Help needed in scripting

Achu ...

I had similar probs ... We asked jar files from the app team.

Add the jars for the flex.

And then re-record. U will get meaningful values instead of the confusing binaries..

Select Web + flex combination protocol, In recording options --> Flex --> Externalizable objects --> select Serialize objects using Custom java classes --> add jars ... and enjoi scripting..

Note: Am using 9.52 version LR.. if ur version is not supporting ... i think u must upgrade ur LR.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.