Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help required:-Window based application

I have a window based application for performance test.
The Technologies involved are:

VB,Oracle10 and Web services.

I tried to record the application using protocol advisor by using vugen9.50 and able to invoke the exe file and successfully login into the application. It suggested as Web &Web services.

While replaying the script, the following errors are occurred in the login itself:

Action.c(500): Error:
Expected SOAP result, received SOAP fault

Action.c(500): Error: SOAP request "RetrieveDocumentsWaiting" execution failed.

Please help me to resolve this problem.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Help required:-Window based application

if it includes webservices...then i think u need to import the wsdl files b4 u start....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

the application invoveks through .exe file file only by manual.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Could you please let me know, how u r importing the SOAP messages???
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We did not use soap in the front end .only in the recorded script the xml soap is displayed.

Login happened only through exe .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

ok...then ry to record the same steps twice......and compare and check if anything needs to be correlated.....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.