Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help with LR & SAP

I'm looking to grab text from the screen and save it to a file. I've got the text and I'm able to save a file but I can't figure out pass the text to the file for saving.

My code is:

sapgui_get_text("Nomination Key",
"ses[0]/wnd[0]/usr/lbl[70,5]",
"NOM",
LAST);

The output from the replay log is:

Action.c(230): The text of "Nomination Key" is "71275"

The value I'm looking to grab is "71275" or what ever shows up here.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Help with LR & SAP

You need to write the file handling operations. It is just C file handling functions.

Please handle it carefully otherwise you may end up in trouble while running the script in controller.

Thanks
KM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Help with LR & SAP

Hi All,

I would like to know what are all problem we can face in SAP based application scripting as I would be required to do it in future.

If you guys have SAP best practices with youor if you have any kind of information regarding SAP application script, can you please share with me that would be a really great help.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.