Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi TeamI am using performance center 12.6 vesion , need help how can I able to generate test resut

Hi Team am using performance center 12.6 vesion , need help how can I able to generate auto test result from the test execution and send to specific group through email ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

For Performance Center v12.6 and above, there are couple of options:

1) Use Jenkins

- Use Jenkins to run your performance tests

- Configure automatic Trend reporting for your scenario and then use Plot plugin in Jenkins to capture all performance trends

- Use could then use Jenkins to circulate reports

2) Performance Center v12.6 allows you to add Grafana

- Use Analysis Server option in Admin Console to push your test results to Graphana (Configuration->Analysis Servers)

- Use LR Dashboard in Grafana then

Thanks,

Girish

Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Thanks @girishv26 

i will try for using Gravan, don't have jenkins access  and keep you posted ,

sorry for late reply 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.