Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

High Priority

Hi All
we are doing java application,for this application we hard coded java script for Authentication purpose because java protocol does not handle parameterization,now we ran this script in local machine its working fine but if i am ran this PERFORMANCE CENTER its showing error,i am sending those erros any one have idea in this please get back to me ASAP

Protocal Java user
Installed JDK and JRE in local and Load Genarator
Added cllas paths in runtime settings

Error: System.err: java.lang.NullPointerException Error [MsgId: MERR-17999]
End auto log messages stack. [MsgId: MMSG-10544]

Start auto log messages stack. [MsgId: MMSG-10546]
System.err: at authServer.AuthUser.authenticateUser(AuthUser.java:52) Error [MsgId: MMSG-17999]
System.err: at Actions.init(Actions.java:29) Error [MsgId: MMSG-17999]
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException [MsgId: MERR-17999]
Error: at authServer.AuthUser.authenticateUser(AuthUser.java:52)
at Actions.init(Actions.java:29)
[MsgId: MERR-17999]
End auto log messages stack. [MsgId: MMSG-10544]
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: High Priority

You can use parameterisation in Java Vuser. Make sure you set the path/classpath on the host machine you are using in PC.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.