Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hosts Login Screen appears Black Blank Screen, Win2K12 R2 OS

We are facing this issues on multiple LGs after upgrading to Win 2K12 R2 OS from Win8 R2. If you have any resolutions to resolve this issue will be more welcome.

The issue is, while login the hosts via mstsc it appears as black blank screen in the initial log in Page. 

We are bypassing through Ctrl + Alt + End approach, but not able to identify the root cause for this issue. Is it any compatibilty issue with Performance Center in Win 2012 R2 OS? Please advise.

Attached the screenshot.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Hosts Login Screen appears Black Blank Screen, Win2K12 R2 OS

Hi,

Win2012R2 with PC 12.20 and 12.50 shouldn't be an issue. I have seen many customer installations working perfectly fine with this combination. Now, looking at the screenshot I see it is a mere login issue with remote desktop at Windows level and I do not see PC coming into picture anywhere here. You can try rebooting the machine and see if it comes back. Else may be something with the WIndows profile on it that you may need to work with your IT

Thanks,

Microfocus Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.