Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How Can I use Putty From VuGen?

I have a need to test an AT386 terminal using SSH. I have seen multiple posts that this is possible but have not found anything that explains how it can be accomplished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using LoadRunner 8.1.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How Can I use Putty From VuGen?

Use RTE Protocol in Vugen. But, SSH is not supported with LR81. You need to upgrade to latest version.

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Madhu. When you say latest version you mean 9.5 correct? I have that installed on a test machine and have recorded a new RTE script to see what options are available in the PowerTerm settings and SSH is not one of the session types.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I did manage to find the settings in the Connect menu of PowerTerm in LR95.

Attached is the screeshot of what the menu looks like.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.