Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How To Set SLA? (Goal oriented scenario)

Hi,
I'm new to creating goal oriented scenario.
If the Requirement is something like as follows,

Transaction A should have Response Time < 5 Sec.
And the Load is 100 vusers.

How can i set the SLA for avaerage response time?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How To Set SLA? (Goal oriented scenario)

you can configure this using SLA feature in LR.

Refer controller->help->documentaion for details in setting up this.

~~shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How To Set SLA? (Goal oriented scenario)

Saravana,

I notice that you have asked this same general question by creating three topics. If you are concerned that your question is not getting enough responses, creating a new topic is probably not helpful. Try occasionally replying to your own question to keep the thread active and near the top.

I would also suggest you read the chapter on setting up SLAs (in the LR 9.1 docs, this is Chapter 8 in the Controller manual - also Chapter 8 in PC 9.5 User guide). I think this would clear things up tremendously.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.