Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How do I retrieve test (script/scenario) path from Performance Center DB?

I would like to retrieve the script path (from the folders and sub folders) from Performance Center DB. Is it possible for me to do it? If yes, where can I get the information. I am able to get the script name and test id for it from Performance Center DB but I can't seems to find the path of the tests in the DB.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: How do I retrieve test (script/scenario) path from Performance Center DB?

Please check with your HP ALM PC Administrator, will help you on restore.

It fileserver repository path available in 

Site Admin -> Site Configuration -> BASE_REPOSITORY_PATH

In the above path fileserver the scripts will be reposited, please check wity your admin for the frequence of back up and restore. If it is daily, then make a request of day minus 1 for restore your script file. Please provide the domain name and the project name for easily retreival process. Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.