Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

How do I upload parameter file to PC of script

Jump to solution
Hi All,

Could some please advise me on the below.

What are the steps to upload external parameter file to PC.

Let's take an example: 1000 Vusers usernames and passwords called User.csv parameter file.

Thanks,
Raj
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How do I upload parameter file to PC of script

Jump to solution
Hi Raj,

You dont need to upload the xternal parameter file to PC to execute the load script. Place the parameter file in the LG machine if you are running with a single LG or place the file in a location where the LG's has access to the location and the file. Seek the help of your network administrator or your PC support desk team to perform this activity.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Raj,

You dont need to upload the xternal parameter file to PC to execute the load script. Place the parameter file in the LG machine if you are running with a single LG or place the file in a location where the LG's has access to the location and the file. Seek the help of your network administrator or your PC support desk team to perform this activity.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Raj,

You could try this :

In Vugen Goto tools->Performance center connection->provide the link of the performance center (eg:http://testlab/loadtest), give username & pwd.
Once Connected Goto File->Save it will ask to save the script by name->the second option it will ask is
1. Upload run time file
2. Upload all file
choose 2nd option,this should help move all the data files as well.

Let me know how it goes.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.