Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

How many Vusers can assign to 1 Load Generator for Flex application

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

Could some one please advise me on the below.

I am new to Flex application.

My Question is :  How many number of vusers  I  can assign to 1 LG?

No of (flex application )Vusers   per LG?

Thanks,

Raj

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How many Vusers can assign to 1 Load Generator for Flex application

Jump to solution

Create a scenario and add a monitor for your load generator. Run scenarios for 1, 10, 20 users etc. and view the CPU and memory utilzation to determine approx. how may users your particular load generator can support. The number of users is dependent on the particular script and the server CPU configuration and amount of memory. Disk and Network utilization may also be a concern in extreme cases.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
hi, The exact numbers are tricky. However, you can consume 80% to 85% of LG's resources safely. Verify this with a small test run run across the LG and note the count of user against above.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Create a scenario and add a monitor for your load generator. Run scenarios for 1, 10, 20 users etc. and view the CPU and memory utilzation to determine approx. how may users your particular load generator can support. The number of users is dependent on the particular script and the server CPU configuration and amount of memory. Disk and Network utilization may also be a concern in extreme cases.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.