Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Correlate Captcha Values

can anyone help or instruct , how to correlate a captcha text ( Kind of image file which dynamically generated and inputted with the charecters found in the image). This is my long time thought to find the solution for this . can anyone or HP folks provide a solution for this ?? 🙂
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to Correlate Captcha Values

As of my knowledge this is not feasible with automation. These kind of requests have to be set to a default value or should be suspended by the developers until the performance testing is completed. This is only an authentication functionality and is no where impacts the performance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to Correlate Captcha Values

Yes. Testing should be supported by development effort: e.g. an extra HTTP header parameter could indicate to bypass the captcha, or the application should have a runtime parameter to turn it off. The other option I can imagine is to mock the captcha, however it is a painfull way.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.