Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to capture page rendering time

Hi,
In my project i want to capture the page rendering time along with the server response time. As we need to test the end user experience with the page having the heavy components like flash etc.
We have 5 LR agents in 5 different geographical locations. And the requirement is to start the load test from all these locations and when the system is under high load then checking the page rendering response from all those locations. Till now i was mstsc to login to that agent system and stop watch to get the page rendering time. But this is not accurate and not reproduceable. Any better way or can LR help ?
Thanks & Regards,
Shweta.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.