Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to change protocol on recorded scripts

Hi,
i need to change the protocols of script which were originally recorded in SOAP HTTP to RMI IIOP.
do i need to record entire scripting a new by choosing the changed protocols or is there any other way.
your help and input would be highly appreciated.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

I donâ t think you can regenerate the script with new protocol but yes you can change other things and regenerate the script in the same protocol.

I believe you need to record if you want to change the protocol.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re-record the script with a different protocol. You can not replay a script recorded in one protocol selecting another protocol.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

if its SOAP HTTP to RMI IIOP....

I would also suggest you to record the scripts again using the changed protocol
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks all for your reply and suggestion.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.