Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to connect to PC & Lab Management (like OTA API in QC) with out Login physically

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am planning to develop an utility and accomadate to the team to get time slot details b/w time range, since all the users may not have access to Lab Management.

I know how to auotmate HP ALM Connections, adding users, permissions.... etc. using HP ALM (QC) OTA API. But not aware if we do have the same kind of facility to do for Lab Management for Time Slots records.

Thanks In Advance,

Subbarao

Thanks,
Subbarao
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to connect to PC & Lab Management (like OTA API in QC) with out Login physically

Jump to solution

Timeslots module is a PC feature and handled by PC Server. OTA is not used in this context.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to connect to PC & Lab Management (like OTA API in QC) with out Login physically

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to create utility to verify slots availability in PC, labmanagement.
Some one can help on this... I am really not sure if this can be possible or not...?

Thanks In Advance...

Subbarao

Thanks,
Subbarao
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

PC 12 onwards there are some load test related features accessible through REST API, but there is no such API available related to timeslots.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Madan,

Thank you for the information...

So far I thought... we mush have a OTA for PC Lab Management too...

Your response is helpful...

Thanks,

Subbarao

Thanks,
Subbarao
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Timeslots module is a PC feature and handled by PC Server. OTA is not used in this context.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.