Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to correlate dynamic values generated at client and same is sent to the server

Hi,
I am facing a problem in my current project,i have tried to create a ticket through lr script,it gets generated while recording and gives ticket number also,while replay it shows exception,i know that as ticket number is harded coded in scripts its throwing error i have tried to correlate it,but still i found many other dynamic values are being generated at run time and i find them in script and i dont find them in server response to correlate them and the script which i create today does nt work the next day throw 401 authentication required and checked responses through filder found the cookies and some url expire the next day,how to handle theese issue,please let me know,help me to resolve these issues,

Thanks,
Parveen
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to correlate dynamic values generated at client and same is sent to the server

Praveen,

Dynamic values will not generate at client side.If you are sending different data for every iteration then you have to parameteize that value.

Attach you script here , some one will help you out.

Thanks
Ravi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to correlate dynamic values generated at client and same is sent to the server

Thanks Ravi,Script is attached,please have a look at it.Especially i dont know how to handle cookies which expire for one day.first day of recording script will run fine and next day it will throuw 401 authentication required.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.