How to increase the timeout for start load test action in Performance Center (PC)?
You can increase the timeout for start load test action in PC as follows:
In order to increase the timeout threshold for script download, perform the following actions on the performance center (PC) host machine that acts as a controller in the load test:
1. Open the dat folder located in the <PC installation directory>.
2. Open the file LTWCF.config with a text editor. The file contains XML content.
3. Locate the tag that start with <binding name="basicHttpCommon" ...and set the the "receiveTimeout" and "sendTimeout" to 1 hour "01:00:00" (or any other desired value).
4. Save the LTWCF.config file and close.
5. Restart the “Performance Center Load Testing Service” on that PC host machine.
For more details, Please refer to the following Knowledge base article: