Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to install the 9.52 patch on 9.51 VUGen

Jump to solution
I have installed only the VuGen 9.51 and Analysis 9.51 versions on my machine. I am unable to install the 9.52 patch on this as I am getting an error that unsupported product format.

While going through the installation wizard, I found that it installs on LoadRunner Controller. I dont have a controller installed on my machine as I just want to generate the scripts and analyze the reports.

So please share with me your inputs on how to install the 9.52 patch on 9.51 when we have just the VuGen and Analysis modules installed.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to install the 9.52 patch on 9.51 VUGen

Jump to solution
Probably, you have received the Vugen & Analysis from Performance Center bundle and not LR. Performance Center has standalone components of Vugen & Analysis. So, you need SP2 from Performance Center.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
There is no separate setup for each component. Please use the same installer and post the error you received.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Even I too had thought that the LoadRunner installer comes as a suite. But I have been given the VUGen ad Analysis pieces seperately to install. So I am unable to proceed with the installation of the patch.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
Probably, you have received the Vugen & Analysis from Performance Center bundle and not LR. Performance Center has standalone components of Vugen & Analysis. So, you need SP2 from Performance Center.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks you very much for the inputs. It got installed from the Performance Center download.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.