Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to measure external System Time?

Hi Guys/Gals,

I have the following question to measure external system time? For example
there are two systems A & B, B is where our data gets saved and to get some information from backend to populate the values based selected option we get displayed with read-only values as this values get from b system.

Based on the condition can someone help me how to find the external system time?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to measure external System Time?

You might be able to get some response times using HP Diagnostics, provided you can instrument the external system.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

But this tool doesnt give for each senario i guess right, please do give me more details or any help document.

Thank you for helping!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You need to have license for HP Diagnostics server and J2EE/.Net addin in controller.

Note: Depending on the amount of instrumentation this tool adds performance degradation to your system.

This is agent based tool and you can control what, when and how to monitor from diagnostics server.

I would suggest going through manual or somebody from this forum can help if they have any documents on this.

I would suggest get a trail version, instrument it and check if this is what you need.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for respond and i got the answer which i need.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I got the answer for this question and where i developers will be monitoring from in application server throught performance .
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.