Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How to paramerize data

Jump to solution
Hi,

I would like to parametarize below line of data
from 3HP to 6

I have o pass this kind of data every time.

{"repCodeList":"3HP||02493:20101126:20101203,B9P||03921:20101126:20101203,7XQ||03475:20101126:20101203","bdId":"6"}

I am getting error 'Failed to read file ......'

Thanks
Ravi Allam
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to paramerize data

Jump to solution
Hi Ravi,

The obvious requirement for parameterzing is you should have the data which will be placed in.
In your case I can see three different arguments being passed here(seperated with double quotes ), i would suggest to replace these with three parameters seperately and try.

In parameter files setting you can use the option "Select next row - same line as"

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sushil

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Ravi,

The obvious requirement for parameterzing is you should have the data which will be placed in.
In your case I can see three different arguments being passed here(seperated with double quotes ), i would suggest to replace these with three parameters seperately and try.

In parameter files setting you can use the option "Select next row - same line as"

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sushil

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Another option would be to capture the complete string and use string tokenizer, eg: strtok
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
u an use YLIB also....one framework made for particular this kind of requirement....search in google u'll get the required file.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.