Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to read output arguments in web services call

I am creating LR script for Web services protocol.My script is not working with "Web services call" function (through WSDL file). However with directly loading Soap_request it is working, but I am not able to see any output arguments in the soap response. These output argument gets shown in Add services call utility (thorugh WSDL file). 

Can someone help us find about why these differences are shown.

Please compare the two images attached herewith.

Thank you in advance for helping me.

Thanks and Regards

SM

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to read output arguments in web services call

Not sure of SOAP requests, but I work with web_custom_request() for web services ..

It works fine ! You may want to give it a try.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.