Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to record outbound messages from SAP application

Hi,

I am trying to record the script for SAP application. the scenario is " When I complete series of actions in SAP, then SAP will send messages(completion file) to the ABC application. in ABC application they will process these messages manually and send confirmation to back to the SAP application through ESB. In this process there are few batch files run background"
My questions are:
1. how to record those outbound messages in SAP.
2. Do we have any process to capture the outbound messages and process there and send it back to SAP application?
3. how to record and run the batch jobs in LR 9.5?

4. Do we need follow any specific process in this?

I am appreciate for quick response.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Vissu
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to record outbound messages from SAP application

Hi Guys,

Can I have quick response. I need to start testing from Monday.

Cheers,
Vissu
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.