Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to run load tests in LR 11 using TruClient AJAX script.

I am attemting to run a TruClient script developed using VuGen in Mozilla browser (new feature supported in LR 11) however when I include the script in LR scenario and run the scenario it errors as follows

Error -205177: Internal Error - Unable to load LrWeb2ComponentsXPCOM library [MsgId: MERR-205177]
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to run load tests in LR 11 using TruClient AJAX script.

Did you install the TruClient Critical patch on top of LR11?
Did you manage to replay the script in load mode & Interactive mode?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

from which url do I install the critical patch? from wher do I select the load mode or interactive mode is it in Controller?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

TruClient Critical patch can be downloaded from the below link.

http://h20230.www2.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_LR_03014

Regarding other queries, I would encourage to go through the TruClient documentation that comes with the above patch. (Vugen Guide will be updated with this patch)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unfortunately I am unable to access the url below. It gives an error

Internet Explorer cannot download.

Unspecified error

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am able to access however after login I get unable to access the page you requested

snapshot included in jpg
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please contact support with the proper SAID and they can provide you an alternate link to download.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.