Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to test ClickOn ce application in load runner

Hi,

i could not play back the recorded script for the click once application in load runner.I could able to record the script.But when play back the script its not working.Please help me.

thanks in advance
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: How to test ClickOn ce application in load runner

Hi,

There could be lots of reasons of it. Can you please let me know what kind of error it shows?

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error: Failed to compile virtual user.
Notify: __________________________________________________
Notify: Project "C:\Documents and Settings\5710\Local Settings\Temp\noname2\Script.sln" (Build target(s)):
Notify:
Notify: __________________________________________________
Notify: Project "C:\Documents and Settings\5710\Local Settings\Temp\noname2\Script.sln" is building "C:\Documents and Settings\5710\Local Settings\Temp\noname2\Script.vbproj" (default targets):
Notify:
Notify: C:\Documents and Settings\5710\Local Settings\Temp\noname2\vuser_init.vb(32): error BC30451: Name 'reader_1' is not declared.
Notify: C:\Documents and Settings\5710\Local Settings\Temp\noname2\vuser_init.vb(43): error BC30451: Name 'reader_2' is not declared.
Notify: Done building project "Script.vbproj" -- FAILED.
Warning: Extension DotnetExtensionReplay.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485]
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread. [MsgId: MERR-10176]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

You are making use of 'reader_1'& 'reader_2' and haven't initialized them. This error is coming while compiling the script.

Please initialize them based in the type (int, char, etc) in global.h or at begining of the script.

Still if you face problem please share the script if possible.

Thanks,
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Still the error is pertaining.

Script is:

Option Strict Off
Option Explicit On

Imports LoadRunner
Imports Mercury.LoadRunner.DotNetProtocol.Replay
Imports System
Imports System.Data

Namespace Script

Partial Public Class VuserClass

Public Overridable Function vuser_init() As Integer

lr.log("Event 270: New DataSet")
DataSet_1 = New DataSet

'Found an undefined object of type Microsoft.Web.Services3.Mime.XopDocumentReader. Assigning it the name reader_1.
' Suggested solution: adding both this type, in assembly Microsoft.Web.Services3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, to the filter
' and/or any other types that return instances of this one.
' Note: This script will not compile as is.
lr.log("Event 272: CType(DataSet_1,System.Xml.Serialization.IXmlSerializable).ReadXml(rea"& _
"der_1)")
CType(DataSet_1,System.Xml.Serialization.IXmlSerializable).ReadXml(reader_1)

lr.log("Event 273: New DataSet")
DataSet_2 = New DataSet

'Found an undefined object of type Microsoft.Web.Services3.Mime.XopDocumentReader. Assigning it the name reader_2.
' Suggested solution: adding both this type, in assembly Microsoft.Web.Services3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, to the filter
' and/or any other types that return instances of this one.
' Note: This script will not compile as is.
lr.log("Event 274: CType(DataSet_2,System.Xml.Serialization.IXmlSerializable).ReadXml(rea"& _
"der_2)")
CType(DataSet_2,System.Xml.Serialization.IXmlSerializable).ReadXml(reader_2)

Return 0
End Function
End Class
End Namespace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ajay,

Could u able to find where is the problem exactly?Coz i initialized reader_1 and reader_2 as integers.But i could not get the luck.

Cheers,
Bhas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

I am not sure. But you can try initiallizing it as char.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am getting the similiar error. Please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Dim reader_1,reader_2,reader_3 

Now it is compiled

But for lot of

Error: Action.vb(1859): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Script.VuserClass.Action() in C:\Users\kkuppuswamy\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\DotNet22\Action.vb:line 1859

coming for each DataColumn_111.ExtendedProperties

lr.log("Event 1094: DataColumn_111.ExtendedProperties")
            PropertyCollection_1 = DataColumn_111.ExtendedProperties

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.