Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hows does LoadRunner 9.52 supports JDK1.6?

I am scripting FLEX/Web/AMF using LR9.52. I had some issues which were resolved from 9.51 to 9.52 patches.
Now I am in another error/exception for "java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file".
This is because DEV Team uses JDK1.6 to build application/JAR files but as per FLEX.pdf (and in readme) LR9.52 supports only jdk1.5 or earlier.
I copied all files of jre1.6 from c:\programefiles\java\ to c:\programefiles\HP\LoadRunner\jre to give a try but getting " Error: Encoding of AMF message failed. Error is : Exception Occurred while invoking WriteObject method - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex.messaging.io.amf.."
Please suggest if I wanted to use jdk1.6 with LR9.52.

Regards
JBN
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Hows does LoadRunner 9.52 supports JDK1.6?

For which class you are getting this error? Can you send us the class logging?

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi!!
When I am using jdk1.6U12 (same as deveplopment team) I got below exception.

Error: Encoding of AMF message failed. Error is : Exception Occurred while invoking WriteObject method - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex.messaging.io.amf.Amf3Output
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
at hp.flex.HPExternalizableWrapper.GetLCDSObjectOutputStream(HPExternalizableWrapper.java:155)
at hp.flex.HPExternalizableWrapper.GetObjectOutputStream(HPExternalizableWrapper.java:215)
at hp.flex.HPExternalizableWrapper.WriteObject(HPExternalizableWrapper.java:23)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I got solution how to get this work. You need to install jdk1.6x, copy files of jre of java 1.6x and paste to programes files\HP\LoadRunner\JRE.
Kind Regards
JBN
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am also facing the problem mentioned below
"Action.c(134): Error: Encoding of AMF message failed. Error is : Exception Occurred while invoking WriteObject method - com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: com.adobe.cst.tools.teststudio.server.commands.LoginCommand : com.adobe.cst.tools.teststudio.server.commands.LoginCommand : com.adobe.cst.tools.teststudio.server.commands.LoginCommand : com.adobe.cst.tools.teststudio.server.commands.LoginCommand . "

I followed the step as replayed the script in VUGen the script replays fine but when it is run throughBPM it fails with the error mentioned above.

Kindly help me if you find any solution

Thanks in advance
Chetan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am still getting error while recording:
"Description Details:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

Call stack can be found in Code Generation log.
READ/WRITE validation of object failed. The validation process reads and writes the request message using the provided Java classes."

Can someone help on this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

As a solution :
I have copy files of jre of java 1.6x and paste to programes files\HP\LoadRunner\JRE

But doing this...crashing the Vugen

Thanks
Pradeep
Pradeep Kumar Tiwari
Noida, India
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.