Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hp controller Hangs

Hi All,

When i keep load test in controller with 60 Vusers, the system gets hanged for sometime and again releases and again hangs.
total free space of Hard disk is 19 GB
Ram size 2 GB.
Please give me a solution for the above problem.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Hp controller Hangs

Are you using the controller as your load generator?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Hp controller Hangs

Check if you are maxing out the system resources, i.e check the cpu and memory usage of the host machine. If your test (of 60 Vusers) is using > 85% cpu or memory, then other system processes would be starved for memory and when they are being served your controller appears to be hanged until it gets sufficient CPU cycles or memory for it to run smoothly.

You can check this by looking at the host machine graphs in your controller.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.