Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hyperion 11.1.2.3 - Authorization issues observed via LR 11.52 in IE 10.0 browser (Oracle Web 11i)

Hi All,

I am trying to record a Hyperion Reporting application (HFR) but always getting authrozation issue (HTTP 401), even though web-set_user function was used.

All corelations related to SSO Token, Repository token, 13 digit unix timestamp are done in hyperion version 11.1.2.3 (patch 500).

Earlier version of HFR 11.1.1.3 was working fine and hadn't given any issues...

There were few other values which needed corelation. When we do corelation, it doesnt recognize them even though left and right boudaries are same. I had tried corelation using web_reg_save_param, web_reg_save_param_regexp, in case if it captures (trying my luck) but no success. 

We had changed run time settings also to incorporate NTLM authentication issues but even there we had no success.

The issues are observed just before we try to open the POVof the application.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Hyperion 11.1.2.3 - Authorization issues observed via LR 11.52 in IE 10.0 browser (Oracle Web 11

Hi,

Please note that IE 10.0 browser is not supported for Oracle Web App 11i protocol in LoadRunner 11.52. Please check the PAM for LR 11.52  http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1417723

Can you please downgrade IE to version 9 and try to record your application again?

Can you please specify when exactly the issue appears : during recording or during replay of the script.

If it is during replay have you made a new recording of your business process with Hyperion 11.1.2.3?

Kind regards,

Vesela

HPE Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Hyperion 11.1.2.3 - Authorization issues observed via LR 11.52 in IE 10.0 browser (Oracle Web 11

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.