Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hyperion load testing issue with report Generation

Hi,

I am facing issue with hyperion application while generating the report during the business flow.

My business flow is login to Hyeprion, create a report and logout. During the reply of VuGen script, login is successful and while creating the report I am getting the following error.

The request requires user authentication. The response
Action.c(439): MUST include a WWW-Authenticate header field (section 14.46) containing a challenge applic
Action.c(439): able to the requested resource. The client MAY repeat the request with a suitable Authoriz
Action.c(439): ation header field (section 14.8). If the request already included Authorization credentia
Action.c(439): ls, then the 401 response indicates that authorization has been refused for those credenti
Action.c(439): als. If the 401 response contains the same challenge as the prior response, and the user a
Action.c(439): gent has already attempted authentication at least once, then the user SHOULD be presented
Action.c(439): the entity that was given in the response, since that entity MAY include relevant diagnos
Action.c(439): tic information. HTTP access authentication is explained in section 11.

\n
Action.c(439): \n
Action.c(439): \n

The corresponding request is as follows.
web_url("HRDsList.jsp",
"URL=http://erpnprapp022.nbnco.net.au/hr/modules/com/hyperion/reporting/web/dsMgr/HRDsList.jsp",
"TargetFrame=",
"Resource=0",
"RecContentType=text/html",
"Referer=http://erpnprapp022.nbnco.net.au/workspace/index.jsp",
"Snapshot=t17.inf",
"Mode=HTML",
LAST);

I have correlated sso_token which is required for login. And I have placed the web_set_user() function as suggested by LR.

Please let me know if you know the solution.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Hyperion load testing issue with report Generation

Hi,
I'm having the exact same problem. Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.