Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I always get error when I try to start a scenario using for example 5 virtual users

I did the following using load runner v 9.5
1. I have recorded a scrip using the virtual user generator tool
2. and then I modify one of the parameter using the “parameter properties “ dialog on the virtual user generator (I did that by doing a right click on the “submit data” section then I click on the “properties” button)
3. after that on the “parameter properties” dialog box , I clicked on “create table” button.
4. after that I clicked on “edit with notepad” button
5. and I inserted five values.
6. then I set the “select next row” = unique
7. and the “update value on” = each iteration
8. then on the load runner controller I started the scenario for 5 virtual users
9. but I got lot of errors and no data were inserted in the system (example of the errors include “fail to connect to the server …. ”,etc) although if I start the scenario without adding values using the notepad every thing will go well and I will not get any errors
So does anyone know how I cam solve this problem
many thanks in advance 
BR
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: I always get error when I try to start a scenario using for example 5 virtual users

Refer to the topic "load runner V 9.50 tool to do a stress testing", since we already have some replies.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I always get error when I try to start a scenario using for example 5 virtual users

but this question is different than the one u r referring to it ...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

run for 2 iterations with parameter substitution enabled in Vugen and let us know if it works fine
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.