Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I can't extract data with web_reg_save_param function

Hi,
I have a problem when y want to extract data from web server response with the web_reg_save_param function. The data to extract is like that :
"|0|hiddenField|__EVENTTARGET||0|hiddenField|__EVENTARGUMENT||0|hiddenField|__LASTFOCUS||11356|hiddenField|__VIEWSTATE|/wEPDwULLTIwNz...dHMPFCsAAmRmZA==|116|hiddenField|__EVENTVALIDATION
I want to extract the value of the "VIEWSTATE" parameter but it is impossible with the "web_reg_save_param" function, it doesnt't work.
Somebody can help me ?
Thank you.
Merci par avance pour votre aide.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I can't extract data with web_reg_save_param function

Get the LB and RB from source code from the run-time viewer.

Dont get it from Tree-view.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: I can't extract data with web_reg_save_param function

Please use Viewstate auto correlation rule.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.