Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IE 8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7 are getting crashed during the recording started

I have used beta version of Loadrunner 9.50 that directly download from HP site.but when i take the same to record my application, the browser (IE 8 and FF 3.5.7) got crashed so I can't go through there with LR.

I had tried to change the browser setting through VU gen->VUser-> Runtime settings->Browser Emulation->User Agent->Change->I tried to change the browser and verion but it is not only getting changed but also it displayed (or defaulted?) values of "Custom browser settings".

All of the above are in Win Xp and 7 environments.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: IE 8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7 are getting crashed during the recording started

IE8 is not supported with LR950 or any current versions.

Also, Windows7 is not supported.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: IE 8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7 are getting crashed during the recording started

use win xp sp2 and downscale IE 8.0 to 7.0 or 6.0Sp2 and try recording..

Let me know, if you still face any issues
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can we over come this issue?my present app is not supported to IE 6. IE7 and IE8 has same problem that when recording start the browser got crashed.In the case of FF the same happens.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.