Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IE crashing while recording in Vugen

I am recording a .Net application and my IE is crashing and not responding after recording of some events. There is no issue with DEP. Please suggest ant troubleshooting for the same.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: IE crashing while recording in Vugen

what version of IE are you using now ?
If it is IE8 then you need to move back to IE6 or 7
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

You can try to record with the earlier recording engine (On LR, go to Recording Options > Advanced > Recording Engine)

Sometimes, the new engine is unable to record correctly and freezes during the recording.

Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Well I am using IE6 for recording. Well just to add, the machine is located at Netherland and I am taking remote control over that. I have done a lot of scripting before , but its failing this time. The initial web_custom_request is bit bulky.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.