IE8 with Performance Ceneter v9.5.2 (NOT LoadRunner)
I noticed a patch exists for the version of VuGen for LoadRunner v9.5. Is there an equivelent patch for the version of "StandAlone" version of VuGen for Performance Center 9.5.2?
For now, I have instructed anyone using the standalone VuGen (for Performance Center), to install the following patches in this sequence:
1) HP Virtual User Generator 9.50 ( filever: 1.100.1332 shp 389,799,976 01-14-2009 vugen.exe
2) HP Vugen SA 9.51 QFE ( filever: 126.96.36.199 dbg 57,390,328 06-22-2009 vugen_951.exe
3) HP Vugen SA 9.52 ( filever: 188.8.131.52 dbg 30,594,296 11-19-2009 vugen_952.exe
4) Patch P001 for HP VuGen SA 9.52.0 (filever: 184.108.40.20621 dbg 4,537,144 03-21-2010 lrvugp001.exe
So far installation is ok.
Next I try to install the IE8 patch:
5) LRVUG95SP130_IE8 for HP Vugen SA 9.50 QFE (filever: 220.127.116.1129 dbg 7,093,608 02-08-2011 lrvug_00006.exe
But the installer of lrvug_00006 fails with the error message: (Screenprint is attached)
cowebrecorder.dll failed to register HRESULT -2147010895
Notes: 1) The installer was executed with administrator priv
2) The error was reproduced on a second workstation
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
(Unfortunatley, we are not in a position to migrate to Performance Center v11, and I am unsure if scripts recorded with the standalone vugen from the v11 install are compatable with the core components of PFC v9.52)
Please help me on the below issues which I am facing.
1)I am not able to record web applications in LR 9.5 using Web(HTTP/HTML) .Evn i tried to record the application using choose protocol as Web (Click and Script) .It is not working.Giving an error as "Internet Explore cannot open the web page".
I tried with installing the Patches -LRVUGP001 and LRVUG_00006,still facing the issue.
Please help me in resolving the issue.
I am using IE is 7and Windows XP SP3.
Thanks in advance.