Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

IIS8.5 & Error 404.7 when attempting to view the PC/Load Test Website

Hi all,

I have a fresh install of PC12.20 & Patch 1 on a windows 2012R2 IIS (8.5) server.

When I attempted to add the PC server to ALM, I received the 'failed to PING' message - when investigating the PC server, any attempt to connect to the local web pages (LoadTest or PCS) i have an error 404.7 returned.

Is there a best practices, guide or general tips to configuring PC 12.2x on IIS8.5?

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Constantinou, ISTQB
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.