Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Increment login without parameterizing

i am recoding a web application with a use name i.e abc1@yahoo.com and i want to run the test with incresing the users like abc2@yahoo.com like that abc100@yahoo.com without parameterizing how can this possible please sugeest me
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Increment login without parameterizing

i got one idea...

if your sure only the last part is going to change.. for example: abc1, abc2, abc3, abc4..etc up to abc100...

you can assign it to a variable say i.. and put it in a FOR loop or a while loop.... just check it...

But i really wonder y don't u need to apply parametrization concept??
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Increment login without parameterizing

It seems that you do not want to provide a file or table containing the users; One other way is to parameterize it but using the different parameter type option available like 'Random Number', 'Unique Number' etc.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.