Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Initialization failed; error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supporte 'WIN32'

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, I installed LG 11.00 (patch 4) on a machine with the W10 and received this error message

"Initialization failed; communication error. Error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supported on 'WIN32' platforms ."

My PC is on version 11.00

My LG is on version 11.00 (patch 4) running on W10/32bits/4GB RAM/i3 3,53GHz

anyone can help-me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Initialization failed; error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supporte 'WIN32'

Jump to solution

Hello,

LoadRunner/Performance Center 11.0 does not support Windows 10. Please check the readme file and use supported version of operating system.

Regardless, version 11.0 is end of support as far as I know. I suggest upgrading to 12.53. It has many capabilities that didn't exist in version 11.0 and Windows 10 is supported there 🙂

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Initialization failed; error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supporte 'WIN32'

Jump to solution

Hello,

LoadRunner/Performance Center 11.0 does not support Windows 10. Please check the readme file and use supported version of operating system.

Regardless, version 11.0 is end of support as far as I know. I suggest upgrading to 12.53. It has many capabilities that didn't exist in version 11.0 and Windows 10 is supported there 🙂

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.