Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Insert bulk data into Oracle database using LoadRunner

Hi Team,

I want to insert the large number of data  into database Table without UI.

Can you please help me , How can  I insert the data.

Thanks,

LaxmiNarayana.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Insert bulk data into Oracle database using LoadRunner

Hi,

Did you try Oracle 2-tier protocol?

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Pre-requests for this.
Which recording option I need to select ( Windows Application) . 
Can you please help me. 

Thanks,
LaxmiNarayana
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You need to have Oracle client installed on the VuGen/Load Generator machine and appropriate license for running this Vuser type. If you are using one of the latest versions of LoadRunner you will be able to run 50 Vusers of this protocol even if you do not have a license.

You can read about database protocols here: http://lrhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/12.53/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/tocs/133850_toc_db.htm

This help is applicable for Oracle 2-tier protocol as well

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.