Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Inserting rendezvous point after some amount of time:: How

Jump to solution
Here is my scenario
I have 5 scripts.each with different number of users.
I want to insert a rendezvous point so that all the total number of users hit the site together.
My question: is there a way that I can find the number of users in the scenario( not script level, but scenario level) from inside the script.
If not, how do i do it.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
The way of creating Rendezvous point is make a rendezvous point lr_rendezvous(...) entry in the script where you want the concurrency to be applied. Now in Controller, navigate Controller->Scenario->Rendezvous->Policy (selecting the rendezvous point defined in the script) and you can define in percent mode and numeric mode the rendezvous point. As far I know, this is the only way of creating the point. For different script to use the same rendezvous, copy the same rendezvous point in all those scripts.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
The way of creating Rendezvous point is make a rendezvous point lr_rendezvous(...) entry in the script where you want the concurrency to be applied. Now in Controller, navigate Controller->Scenario->Rendezvous->Policy (selecting the rendezvous point defined in the script) and you can define in percent mode and numeric mode the rendezvous point. As far I know, this is the only way of creating the point. For different script to use the same rendezvous, copy the same rendezvous point in all those scripts.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
thanks for your comment.

Is it possible to select a single rendezvous point for all the scripts so that users would be on the site at a single time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
You can try it by keeping the lr_rendezvous("")same for the scripts you want to include into a same rendezvous
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.